Learn. Compete. Keep fit. Cool off.
There are a number of reasons why you should get in a swimming pool and Learn to swim safely, enjoy swimming laps in your own time or join a squad to take it up a notch. Well, you can do all of that at our state of the art aquatic centre.
Our nationally accredited swimming instructors teach from 6-month-old infants through to adults how to swim safely in a number of environments. We will work on a number of strokes as well as key lifesaving skills.
Our kids and adults classes are run separately.
What to bring:
Kids aged three and under need to wear a swimming nappy
We run swimming and water safety lessons for people with disability. Find out more
YMCA Swim Squads
Do you have your sights on the Olympics?
or on the other hand, if you just want to work on your stroke?
Whatever your motivation, we have a squad coach that’s the right fit for you.
Our Squad Levels
- Bronze – training for school carnivals and local swim meets.
- Silver – take it up a notch to compete at district and metro level completion.
- Gold – training for state and national championships.
- SwimFit – work on your fitness and endurance in the water.
- Adult Masters – focuses on fitness and endurance, speed and stroke.
- Woden Swim club – supporting swimmers at all levels of completion.
Timetable coming soon!
Aquatics for fun
Getting in the pool can be a whole lot of fun – and great for your health.
YMCA Aqua Aerobics classes – a fun and unique workout that eliminates much of the impact and stress of land-based programs as you get fit while the water takes your weight. A great way to improve your fitness and strength or assist in recovery from an injury.