Things parents should know about our onsite crèche:
- Crèche is for children aged 6 weeks – 5 years
- The carer or parent must remain within the YMCA while children are in the crèche.
- Feel free to bring a bottle for your child. Nappies and a spare change of clothes should also be provided as required.
- Please ensure that your child comes to the YMCA with a clean nappy.
- Please label all possessions clearly, with your child's name. Please consider bringing a stroller for your child if under two years old.
- All children must be signed in at the time of arrival and out by the same person. Please make it clear where you will be located in the centre. Please refrain from bringing your child to the YMCA if they are sick or have been unwell.
- Crèche staff will notify you immediately if there is any problem with your child.
- Please also note that we are a nut-free zone, so please do not bring any nut products to the YMCA.